CREATING VALUE WITH ANALYTICS
2nd INTERNATIONAL HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
26-28 June, 2019, UTS, Sydney, Australia
Facilitated by leading scholars and industry professionals, this hands-on workshop includes lectures, tutorials, group problem solving, and discussions on creating value with big data analytics. The workshop discusses both structural (such as sales and financial) and nonstructural data (e.g., tweets and networks) theories, tools, techniques, and strategies. No coding or prior analytics experience is required.
The workshop covers the theory and practice of:
- Business Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Location Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Search Engine Analytics
- Big Data Security & Privacy
- Registration Deadline: 31st May, 2019
- Where: The University of Technology Sydney, Thomas room, UTS Building 10 Level 7, 235 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia.
- When: 26-28 June, 2019
- Who: Academics, students, researchers, business owners, managers, executives, and consultants, etc.
- Seats: Seats are limited. First come, first serve basis.
- Layout: Round-table sessions followed by Hands-on exercises. Please bring your own device.
- Atmosphere: Warm, friendly, and collegial!