What to Bring?
Remember to bring your laptop with the following software installed (power plugs will be available). Several other tools will be used during the workshop which does not require any installation.
1. R and Rstudio.
See this video for installation instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX532N_XLIs
2. Matlab: a 30 days free version is available at https://au.mathworks.com/campaigns/products/trials.html
- Matlab installation instructions are available here: https://au.mathworks.com/help/install/ug/install-mathworks-software.html
3. SPSS statistical software: a 30 days free version is available at https://www.ibm.com/analytics/data-science/predictive-analytics/spss-trials.
4. NodeXL pro: a 30 days free NodeXL Pro Licence will be sent to your a week before the workshop.
- Download the NodeXL from here: https://nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Registration.aspx
5. QGIS Open Source Geographic Information System
- Install QGIS at: https://www.qgis.org/en/site/
Remember to install these tools a week before the workshop otherwise your free subscription will expire (in some cases).